Saturday 31 January 2015

My second card of the year

Not doing too well on the blog front this year so far or with card making to be fair. I am beginning to miss the card making but am determined to get my craft room sorted before I do any. The big de-clutter has started and I am quite pleased with myself for what I am getting rid of. I will post some pictures of my craft room shortly. Looks a bit different from before..still quite a way to go but we are getting there.

Last week hubby and I had a few days away in the New Forest. I love it down there. I will post a couple of pictures in my next post when I have sorted them. I have started knitting again and doing cross stitch as well which I am enjoying. Nearly finished both items so will show you them too.

In the meantime I do get to make cards one a fortnight with the Craft workshop I go to and this is the card we made a couple of weeks ago. Such a sweet card. Love the image which is a LOTV stamp - James peeping -  now on my wish list - the paper is from Nitwits 'Gentleman Folk' and the 'Happy' is from MFT alpha dies and the 'Birthday die is from Little B.


Thanks for reading

1 comment:

  1. l think a lot of us bloggers are in the same boat Cally clearing and sorting craft rooms l started to do mine too and my DIL is in the middle of doing hers l think you seem to craft better with a tidy and organised room.............your card is just adorable as always and l love the large die xx

    ReplyDelete