Sunday 12 April 2015

Lovely day was had by all..

Yesterday I went to Ally Pally to the stamp show with my mate Pam. First time we have been to this show and we were surprised how small it actually was compared to other shows but we will definitely be going again. Didn't spend very much, well not compared to other shows but I was happy with my purchases and I even managed to get a couple of thongs on my wish list. 

Here is a picture of my rather small haul I got.


Now followers of my blog (if I have any :-) ) will know that I have been having a clear out of my craft room and have not been crafting since last year apart from my workshop cards. Well on Friday I actually made a card :-). and I am even going to enter it into a challenge over on Freshly Made Sketches


Here is the sketch I followed
and here is my take on it. I have used one of the topper sheets from Craft work Cards that came as a members gift from create and craft. I have matted it onto backing card from my stash, added a piece of ribbon and card candy to the center of the sunflowers. I have also added a few gems. No sentiment or greeting yet as not sure what I will be using it for. 


Thanks for reading


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Cally, I like the sweet image, enjoy your new goodies
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flowers are beautiful. I love the depth of colors and the textured background. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is really pretty! I love those flowers and the ribbon/card candy you've added. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete