Tuesday 19 May 2015

Tuesday Morning Sketches

Well the weather today has been decidedly chilly and very windy, So the best place to be was indoors and in my craft room. 

My niece graduated from college yesterday on America. She went over there 3 years ago on a soccer scholarship. We are all very proud of her and what she has achieved. Here is the card that I have made for her.

I have followed this weeks sketch on Tuesday Morning Sketches here.


My card is a 6ins x 6ins square card blank. The backing papers are from a Bouffle pad. The image is from Pink Gem that I found in my files ready coloured, cut with Spellbinders labels 10 and chalked around the edge to take the starkness of the white away. The greeting is computer generated also chalked around the edge to soften it. Added some card candy to finish it off.


Thanks for reading


3 comments:

  1. love that owl guy ...he is so cute awesome card ..thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute, I love this sweet image and the blend of papers and colours you used. Thank you for joining us for Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card for your niece!! Cute owl!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie (TMS DT)
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete