Friday 10 July 2015

Winter Wonderland Challenge

Another beautiful day down here in my corner of the South Coast. Hope you have all been enjoying the lovely sunshine. I am excited today as my garden is now finished and it looks great but more of that in a later post.

I was looking through the blog this morning and came across this weeks challenge at Winter Wonderland which is 'Have a Beary Christmas'. I made a few cards using Lily of the Valley Bears whilst I was away so I thought they would be ideal for the challenge.

I have chosen this one as this is my favourite. The image is from their Art Pad - Furry Christmas which I have cut using a spellbinder die - can't remember which one - red backing card & stripy backing paper. Ribbon added, a few gems and a greeting from Craftwork cards.


Thanks for reading

1 comment:

  1. Love your fab card, Cally. Great design, and such a cute image.

    Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland for our 'Have a Beary Christmas' challenge, and good luck in the draw.

    Hugs
    Jennifer. x

    ReplyDelete