Thursday 17 September 2015

Tuesday Morning Sketches

Today has been quite a busy day. I had the workman in today to redesign my front garden. (Pictures will follow soon!) I also had to go over and get Leon's school shoes changed as I noticed yesterday that he had been given odd shoes. Clarkes changed them no problem but the funny thing is that he has been wearing them for a week!!

The card I have for you today is for my mother in law's birthday in December. I have followed this week's sketch over on Tuesday Morning Sketches here.


The images is from one of the Hunkydory's Little books (can't remember which one though!) I have used bazzill bling backing card and the pattern paper is from an old papermania book. added some flowers and greeting from Craft work Cards.


Thank you for reading


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Cally, Thanks for joining us for Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card for your MIL!! (I"m impressed that you are so far ahead!!)
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie (TMS DT)
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete