Wednesday 28 October 2015

Last of my 2015 Florida Photos

As it's half term, I got to spend the day with Leon and we went off to Drusillas for the afternoon. I took him for a haircut this morning and he was a very good boy as he always is :-). Then off to Drusillas and meet up with his friend and his mum. 

Getting excited now as only 9 more sleeps until my holiday and I can't wait, so I thought I had better finish the scrap pages for last years holiday so here they are. Now that I have finished them I need to print them out and put them in an album.



We get to spend Thanksgiving over in the States every year and last year we spent it with some American friends and their family. We had a fun time and looking forward to spending it with them this year as well. We were thinking of what we could take them this year that is English so we have decided to take them over some Pimms and to make them some mince pies. 


Now I have finished last years photos I only need to do the previous 8 years and this years ones when I have taken them!!!! Busy time ahead I think.

Thanks for reading


No comments:

Post a Comment