Tuesday 2 February 2016

Latest Workshop Card

I am a bit behind on all my blog posts at the moment. Opps!! Haven't been dong much crafting as trying to give the house a spring clean. I am a bit of a hoarder when it comes to paperwork so I have had to be good and get rid of a lot of it, (hubby's payslips going back to the 80's - gas boiler service papers going back to when we first moved in the house back in 1994 ). I have had to be very brave and throw them all out!

Anyway as I said not time to do crafting but have been to workshop and here is the latest card we did. When I first saw the card on Clair's blog, I wasn't impressed as I don't do cupcakes but when I was making it I really likes it and I liked the way it turned out.


We made a matching tag and I decided to make it into a card for one of my great niece's birthdays.



Thanks for reading 




No comments:

Post a Comment