Saturday 13 February 2016

Playing the waiting game...

We are playing a waiting game at the moment for our second grandchild.. he isn't due until tomorrow but daughter in law went into labour on Wednesday evening...and we are still waiting for him to make his appearance. DIL is a bit fed up because her first child (with a previous partner) took 2.5hrs and our first grandson, Leon, only took 20 mins in coming. She has had some problems during this pregnancy so I did tell her he was going to be a nuisance :-)...watch this space!!

I did get up in my craft room today and managed a couple of cards (Mojo seems to have disappeared recently). Here is one of the cards I made for my step-granddaughter. The topper is the backing from a 3d topper of the same image cut on spellbinders classic squares. This was matted on pink card also cut from spellbinders classic scalloped squares. The backing has been embossed. Corners have been rounded by punch. The button has been added as I couldn't quite get the embossing done in that last corner.. the greeting is from craftwork cards. 


Thanks for reading


No comments:

Post a Comment