Thursday 31 March 2016

Another Anniversary Card


What another beautiful Spring day it has been today, a bit chilly but lovely and sunny. I had my craft workshop in Saltdean this morning and we made a lovely card  which I will show you once I have photographed it. I do love the workshops -  excellent projects, great people, lots of laughs and chat. 

We have started to have monthly challenges and in March the challenge was to make a card using a sketch and add the colour blue. I love working to sketches and as I had a couple of cards to do I made the following card to enter the challenge. 

Here is the sketch
Here is my card. I designed it in CAP. I find CAP a life saver when I don't have tome to get into my craft room but need a card done. Although this card looks layered, it is in fact completely flat. 


Thanks for reading


No comments:

Post a Comment