Thursday 16 June 2016

Another couple of busy weeks.

Well since I last blogged, hubby has been away on his annual golf trip down to Devon and last week I went away with the girls on our annual crafty week up at Appleby Magna . Although the numbers were depleted this year - only 6 out of 9 - we still had a great time and lots pf crafting was done. I made quite a few cards which I will bore you with over the next few posts once I have finished and photographed them. 

I do have a card to show you which I made for one of my Great Nephew's. The image was from Craftsuprint .  The image is decoupaged and great to make. This was only the second time that I have used Craftsuprint but will definitely be using it again. 


Thanks for reading

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you still had fun being away and your card is gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete