Friday 17 June 2016

Thunderstorms

Well what another strange day weather wise here on the South Coast today. Very warm but close and this afternoon we had a huge thunderstorm. I was hoping to get up in my craft room today to try and finish off the cards that I made on my crafty week away but it didn't quite work out that way :-). 

I don't have a card to show today but I do have some scrap pages for to share. Every year since he was born I have been I have been doing some scrap pages to put on a memory book for Leon and also a picture of him on hos birthday. I know as he gets older this may get difficult but hopefully he will let me continue to take them as he gets older. 

Here are the pictures over the last year.


Here he is on his 5th birthday


Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment