Sunday 14 August 2016

Catch Up part One

Well my blogging everyday didn't last long again so I am now on catch up but will try and not bore you with too much info. The last week or so has been quite busy and not much crafting done but here is what I have been doing. 
Last post I was saying what a horrible day it had been and hoping that it would get better the following day as I was off to Drusillas with Leon.(3rd August) Well the day turned out lovely. The sun shone and it was quite warmish!!
We met up with his friend and had a lovely day. here are a couple of pictures. We stayed there til it closed cause it is easier to take him straight home rather than coming to Nanny and Grandad's house. After his friend had left Leon decided he would like to go in the wet play so there he went. The water was very cold but kids don't seem to mind do they?





Thanks for reading


1 comment: