Monday 1 August 2016

Great Family BBQ..

Yesterday hubby and I traveled up to Bedford to my sisters' for a BBQ to celebrate my brother in law's birthday.  The journey was a bit of a nightmare. We wanted to do it so that we avoided the M25 & M1 so we went across country which was fine but a lot of the roads were 40 - 50mph. I had worked out the route via google but it didn't account for diversions that we came across, so it took us a bit longer than anticipated but never mind we got there in the end. 

When we arrived, my brother was there whom  hadn't seen in over 13 years so it was lovely to see him and his wife. All the nieces and nephews and great nieces and nephews were there and we had a great time. Here are a few photos form the afternoon. 

My sister Sue and the 'birthday boy' Ron. 


A selfie with my sister Mandy who lives up in Yorkshire.


A picture with all the girls - my sisters, nieces and great nieces.


Hubby with Nikkis' (one of my nieces) dog Pedro. He was such a cutie.


Was going to be a selfie with my nieces but the sisters & birthday boy wanted to join in :-) 


My sister Sue, my brother Chris, his wife Sue, me and Mandy my other sister.


Thanks for reading


1 comment:

  1. Looks like a fab day Cally..........traveling can be a nightmare!! like you say you got there in the end just a little longer on the road with all of the diversions xx

    ReplyDelete