Sunday 23 October 2016

Starting to Panic now

I go to the U.S in just under 4 weeks time and I am beginning to panic now as I have so much to do, however I don't seem to have the inclination. I want to get all my birthday/anniversary cards finished for the rest of the year. I also need to get all the Christmas pressies bought and sent before I go away and I am away from tomorrow for a few days with my oldest grandson. So I really need to get my bum in gear. I'll get it done....I have to :-) 

Anyhow I was sitting here yesterday and designed a couple of cards using CAP. Great way to do cards. Design online then print off and make into a card. This one I even followed the sketch over on Sketch Saturday HERE and will be entering it into the challenge.

Here is the sketch 


I printed off the base papers then printed 2 more hearts and owls so that they can be decoupaged. The picture doesn't actually show the decoupage but it is. Wasn't too keen on the colours of the backing bits at first but I have grown to like them. 


Thanks for reading 


No comments:

Post a Comment