Sunday 29 January 2017

Holiday, Niece's 40th Birthday Card & a Challenge Card

I have just got back from a lovely week on the Isle of Wight, my favourite place. The holiday was very relaxing. Going to the Island is like stepping back in time by about 20 years. Hubby and I did quite a bit of walking which we loved, even when there was thick fog and you couldn't see a hand in front of you. :-)

My view every morning.

Freshwater Bay towards The Needles 

Us at Alum Bay 

The Needles 

Shanklin Beach in the freezing fog


The fog laying over Ventnor 

Us at Cowes

Culver Cliffs - my favourite view

Looking over Tennyson Down towards The Needles (where we walked one day)

The Needles from Tennyson Down


I also have a card to show you. I belong to a facebook group called Clair & Sharni get Crafty and the monthly challenge this month was to follow a sketch.

Here is the sketch
No automatic alt text available.

Here is my card

The card is for my niece who will be 40 next month. The backing has been done on CAP , just matted and layered onto black card. The image is from Acid Drops and Whatnots - I just love these toppers and stamps. The greeting is from my stash.

Thanks for reading 

Cally x




No comments:

Post a Comment