Wednesday 1 February 2017

Something A Little Different..

Well what a couple of grotty days we have had, real damp and depressing, still first day of Feb today so Spring is round the corner. 

Had my grandson's today so am a bit knackered. The youngest one has started walking and is everywhere. :-)

I have something different to show you today. I have decided that I will try and make some things for presents instead of given money. Years ago I bought a lot of MDF shapes. Here is the first one made for my great niece. I enjoyed doing it and will definitely will be doing more. 


I have used the following:-

Butterfly shape was from the MDF Man
Sizzix Lollipop Uppercase Alphabet
Dovercraft Monochrome Paper
Wink of Stella on the letters
Gems, ribbon and flowers from my stash.

Thanks for reading

Cally x

No comments:

Post a Comment