Sunday 14 May 2017

A Play, a 60th and a 6th birthday

So another busy week - what have I done? I'm not really sure but it has been busy :-) 

Yesterday we went to the theatre to see 'The Play That Went Wrong'. What a great play it was. If you ever get the chance to see it you need to!! My sides hurt from laughing so much. After the play hubby I went on to a friend's 60th birthday party. We arrived a bit late but we still had lots of fun.

Here is the card that I made for Steve. He is a golf fan. The stamp was one that I bought from someone that was selling off some bits. The backing paper is from a papermania pad that I have and the numbers are from Stampin Up. Backing card and bakers twine are from my stash. 


Now today is my husband's and oldest grandson's birthdays. Leon is 6 today. Where has that time gone? He had a party at a soft play which he enjoyed of course. Here are a few pictures of both of my grandsons. 





Got all too much for some. :-) 




Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment