Thursday 8 June 2017

Anniversary Card

So I am going away on Monday for my annual crafty/chill week with my crafty girlfriends and was quite please as I have packed all my crafty bits early and I was all ready just had to pack my suitcase when I realised I had to make 3 anniversary cards and a birthday card. Where were my tools? Packed!!! Where were my card blanks? Packed!!! So they all had to come out again...

The birthday card has been taken care of as I have many in my box but not so many anniversary cards. Here is the first one. For this one I followed the sketch over on Sketch Saturday 

Here is the sketch


Here is my card.


The image is from Hunkydory's Little book of Golden Oldies. Some great images in this book. Paper is from various paper packs I have in my stash. The greeting stamp is from Lilly of the Valley.



Thanks for reading

1 comment:

  1. Great image, it made me smile and reminded me of Hubby and I on roadtrips!! Your papers are lovely, I like how subtle the colours are, so the car pops! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch Saturday this time. Claire DT

    ReplyDelete