Sunday 2 July 2017

Nephew's Birthday

Today my future daughter in law and I ran in the Muddy Fun Run for Cancer Research UK. Now for those that know me know I have an aversion to mud :-) However I put my OCD away and managed to do the race which involved  obstacles and mud!! Great fun we had and definitely signing up again for next year. Sneaky plug but you can still donate here :-). 

Here we are nice and clean before the race.

This is who I ran for, my Mum, Dad and Grandad all passed away from cancer. Ron, my brother in law and Paul, a good friend are both still fighting.

This is us afterwards - a little dirty :-)  

Yesterday was one of my great nephew's birthday and here is the card that I made for him. I used an image from the free gift from Making Cards Magazine. Such cute dinosaur pictures. 

Last lot of cards I have for you today are some more Christmas cards. This time I have used images from Little Claire. These are so cute and make some lovely cards.

Thanks for reading 

Cally 


No comments:

Post a Comment